Studio Mission & Policies
Our studio mission is to enrich the lives of the members of
our community through art, and the therapeutic use of art to promote a sense of
calm in our patrons.
Staff members are available to assist you with
demonstrations, tips and techniques to complete your project. Feel free to ask
for help during any step of your project.
- A minimum of 3 coats of glaze should be applied
to pottery in order to achieve an opaque finish.
- Customer is responsible for final inspection of
piece before submitting it for firing.
- Studio staff does not inspect pieces for flaws,
nor corrects them. Studio does not guarantee patron satisfaction with final
- When fired, glaze color may vary from examples
provided. Factors such as humidity, temperature, and number of coats can affect
final result color.
- Patrons are asked to be mindful of other guests
at the studio. We strive to create a calm, stress-free environment so that
everyone may enjoy the process of creating art. Staff understands that when
working with children, sometimes-shorter visits are more productive, and we are
more than happy to make arrangements for additional visits on larger projects.
- For pieces with multi-media elements, the studio
does not assemble pieces. Assembly is the responsibility of the guest.
- There is no one ‘right way’ to paint a piece –
the beauty of art is spontaneity!
At staff discretion, the studio may accept private commissions.
Commission clients understand that while we work diligently to crate the best
works possible, the studio does not guarantee satisfaction for any piece.
- Absolutely no refunds will be given, only store
credit is issued at manger’s discretion.
- All issues with a piece must be addressed with a
staff member at time of pickup, once the item leaves the building, the client
acknowledges that the piece is ‘acceptable,’ and can no longer seek any form of
credit for them.
- Broken pottery will be added to your final bill.
Please ask for assistance when browsing our pottery selection to help avoid
- Absolutley NO RUNNING IN THE STUDIO!